Our Design Values
All our products have been designed in a “Biomimicry” with nature,
facilitating a smooth integration into the environment.
Made of steel or aluminum
The Équistable station (Balance + Stability) has a rotating platform (at the start position) and a second balance platform (rotating).
3 = Support handle
1-4A = Rotating platform with support foot
2-4B = Swivel foot platform with support
- Équistable Station (Équilibre/Stabilité)
- The rotation start position on the rotating platform helps stretch the internal and external oblique, adding emphasis on abdominal and extensor muscles of the spine.
- Helps maintain a slimmer waistline.
- Exercise on the rotating platform (also known as “balance disk”) may improve strength, flexibility and endurance of the abdominals, lower back, thighs and calf muscles.
- The abdominals, lower back, thighs and calf muscles.
- Improves strength, flexibility and endurance of the abdominals.
- Strengthens the muscle of the lower back, thighs and calves.
- Improve coordination and posture.
- Improves balance and coordination of the body, improving overall posture and confidence of the individual.
- The Équistable helps develop in the elderly, balance, stability and independence.
- For the general public, Équistable develops a slimmer waist and enhances tone thighs.
Safety Standards, Installation and Warranties
- Our devices are adaptable to any type of installation.
- We can adapt our facilities systems to your specifications.
- Our equipment meets Canadian CAN/CSA-Z614 standards on children’s playgrounds.
- The CEPA equipment was designed for 12-year-olds and over.
- 10-year warranty on structures (some restrictions apply).
The outdoor fitness, a natural and ecological alternative for the mental and physical health of modern society.